Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blood Angels released!


Well, aside from me picking up my 3 boxes of Baal Preds, 2 boxes of DC and 2 boxes of Sanguinary Guard, there's not much to say.  In fact, I don't even have time to write!  I need to build another Baal Pred and start digging through my old stuff, ripping off shoulder pads and replacing them with some new DC iconography.

Depending on the speed of this weekend's build fest, I might make some kit bash some Captains, Sanguinary Priests and Librarians and post the pics here.

Let me know if you guys are building as frantically as me, trying to get some playtest games in.  Otherwise, enjoy this blood-soaked weekend everybody!  I'll be using this post to update.


Update - 4/3/10, 9:40 pm
3x Baal Predators complete 
 

Update - 4/4/10, 4:09 pm
5x Sanguinary Guard complete


Update - 4/4/10, 10:18 pm
Cut shoulders off 20 or so ASM and replaced some heads with the new DC sprue.  My old ASM have been Sanguinified.  I also managed to build a Priest and a Librarian with a kit bash between the Apothecary sprue from the SM Command Squad, a few pieces from the Sanguinary box and the DC box.  Sorry about the pictures.. it's dark here now :*(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts