Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ready for Eternal War

Rot, Glorious Rot!

Yup, I said it.
Here's what I'm currently building to:

1996

HQ:
Typhus = 230

TROOP:
35x Plague Zombies = 150
7x Plague Marines (Rhino, PF, 2x Plasma Gun) = 258
7x Plague Marines (Rhino, PF, 2x Plasma Gun) = 258
7x Plague Marines (Rhino, PF, 2x Plasma Gun) = 258

ELITE:
6x Terminators (MoN, 1x CF, 6x CbM) = 266

HEAVY:
7x Havocs (MoN, 4x Autocannon) = 162
7x Havocs (MoN, 4x Autocannon) = 162
2x Obliterators (MoN) = 152
ADL w/ Quad-Gun = 100

I already have the Plague Marines, but I need my god damn shipment of Terminators to come so I can start converting them into Death Guard.  Anyone got any ideas on what to do with the Autocannons?  I need to make 8 of them for my Havocs and I'm not sure how.

The idea here is simple:  7s everywhere, Havocs behind the ADL with Quad-Gun joined by the Oblits.  The huge unit of 35x Plague Zombies will go somewhere to claim, contest or hold down and objective, and the Plague Marines will just roll up and be badasses.  No Epidemis and Plaguebearers, sorry.  I'll try to stay away from the cheese until DoC get released in the near future.  Who knows what will change?

Now here's a funny question... Typhus' Zombies rule makes it so Cultists can't take any options.. does that mean I can't increase the squad size either.

If I drop the Plague Zombies, I might just take an extra Oblit and add more Terminators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts