- American Racing : Compete for stock-car dominance on 12 different tracks in this power-packed racing game. Free Online Car Games from ...
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Blackpowder & Balrogs
I've started a thread at theRPGsite about Guns in 3.5. I'm looking for ways to jazz up flintlocks and such for my upcoming Sky Pirates of Eberron campaign. Any input from d20 mechanical wonks would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Cock locked and ready to rock. So I played a friend of mine yesterday and I decisively defeated his Blood Angels with my Dark Eldar at 1500 ...
-
Bubble Struggle 2 you are playing as a devil character who is trying to destroy the dangerous bubbles that bounce around the screen. You do ...
-
My favorite aspect of this hobby is analyzing army potential and building army lists. Some like to paint, some like to model, but I like th...
-
Blogspot is acting ginchy for me right now, but I wanted to throw out three quick items. Am I the only one who thinks picking Feats is a cho...
-
A lot of gamers on the internet gnash their teeth and bemoan that staple of our hobby, the Tolkien derivative fantasy setting. Plenty of oth...
-
So over the weekend an anonymous commenter left this remark on an older post : Hey I caught your post on mar 2006 of an eberron campaign wit...
-
The purpose of this article is to touch upon some of the units that people might not use, but they're actually really good in their own ...
-
Blowing things up in me ship. Hey guys, sorry for the lack of minis posts, but I've been playing a lot of Navy Field 2 lately. It's...
-
Today, I'm going to compare these three units and highlight the good and bad of each one. Vanguard Vets for Blood Angels are simply bett...
-
I'm just too cool for school. Even though the Solitare is not the most cost-effective unit in the codex, he's by far the coolest. L...
No comments:
Post a Comment