Thursday, May 9, 2013

I have a guide on Ulthuan.net

This guy looks cool, let's go with that.

I've been getting a lot of Emails asking if I have a consolidated knowledge pool floating around somewhere.

The answer is yes! and it's located on Ulthuan.net.  Clicky.  On this site, you will find many other army blogs because the generals that play them all play quite differently for the most part.  I'm just one of those generals.

Also keep in mind that a lot of Ulthuan.net plays under ETC restrictions whereas I play uncomped or with very little comp.  Be aware of this at all times when browsing because it'll change the way your lists are constructed significantly.

One more thing -- Is there any more High Elf stuff you want to see from me in particular?  Thanks!

Here's my latest army list.  I'm really excited to give the new Sisters a go!
2496
10 drops

LORDS:
Lv.4 Archmage, Shadow = 285
Book of Hoeth, Golden Crown

HEROES:
BSB Noble = 149
GW, Armor of Caledor

Lv.2 Mage, Heavens = 150
Scroll, Ironcurse

CORE:
30x Spearmen, FC, SoDiscipline = 315
15x Archers, Mus = 160
14x Archers, Mus = 150

SPECIAL:
25x Phoenix Guard, FC, BoEF = 415
24x White Lions, FC, BotWD = 392

RARE:
10x Sisters of Avelorn = 140
Frostheart Phoenix = 240
Great Eagle = 50
Great Eagle = 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts