Sunday, February 6, 2011

Been playing DoW2: Retribution


It's been something over two years since I played DoW2.  I played the game back in beta and in the early days of retail and managed to get up to Lv.60 SM and TS39.  Of course, that was a long time ago and now I'm a noob again.  Well.. not a complete noob but it's like playing a completely new game.  The metagame has evolved so drastically and all the new units are alien to me.  I've been playing around with Eldar, Nids and CSM and so far I'm liking CSM the most.  I usually play Plague Champion and break out the Death Guard after the Blood Crusher, but occasionally I throw in the Chaos Lord as a starter hero.  The game's pretty fun so far and I'm enjoying the beta a lot.  I might even get in when it comes out if I see enough motive from Relic to fix the balance problems.

Anyone else playing the beta?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts